Camping**** Les Albères
Route du Moulin Cassagnes
THE ALBERES CAMPSITE: AN IDEAL SITUATION
HOW TO GET TO LES ALBÈRES CAMPSITE:
Different options are available to you:
- By car: A9 motorway, Le Boulou exit, last exit before Spain, then take the RD918 towards Argelès-sur-Mer. Exit 10 Laroque-des-Albères (direction Argelès-sur-Mer).
Perpignan: 30 minutes
Narbonne: 1 h 05
Girona (Spain): 1 h 10
Carcassonne: 1 h 30
Toulouse: 2 h 20
Barcelona (Spain): 2:10
Tarbes: 3:30 a.m.
Lyon - Clermont-Ferrand - Bordeaux: 4:30
- By train: Argèles-sur-Mer train station is 9 km from the campsite. You will then have the option of taking the bus or taxi to reach us.
- By plane: Perpignan airport 40 minutes by car to the campsite.
MOVING IN THE ORIENTAL PYRENEES
- By car: if you have a car, you can park at the campsite entrance when you arrive and take full advantage of your pitch during your stay.
- By bus: if you don't have your own transport, that's okay! The center of the village can be reached on foot in 10 minutes, and you will find bus stops there. The Pyrénées-Orientales General Council provides you with a € 1 bus network. http://bus1euro.cg66.fr/ will allow you to explore the region, at low prices!